Sunday, March 11, 2012

Special Words

Slenging - Pronounced (slen ging).  Word used when you take wrapping ribbon and make curly bows.

Muncher - Word used for kitchen utensil that you use to mash potatoes or strawberries.

Pitlicks - Pronounced (Pit licks)  Word used for lipstick. 
                      "Am I big enough to wear some of your pitlicks?"

No comments:

Post a Comment