Sunday, May 27, 2012

Weekend in Nashville, TN

We had to go to Nashville, TN for the weekend:

  • "Do we get to ride in a plane to get there?"
  • "Is there pretty beaches in Nashville?"
  • Getting into the car..."Mom, you should hit the "trip button" (on your car) cause we are taking a trip."
  • "When we see people wearing sun glasses, how can you tell if they are really sunglasses or if they are blind people glasses?"
  • Eating dinner at a fancy steak restaurant...."I wish we could have just eaten at Sonic, I'm tired of using manners!"
  • "What do you mean we can't listen to froggy 104 (local country radio station) in this town, I thought you said we were in the capital of country music!"
  • "I think I'm gonna be a one of those car finder people when I get bigger...people just hand them money for finding their cars for them."   -- Translation...he was amused with valet parking.
  • "Hotel friends are fun to play with at the pool."
  • "I like using credit cards for keys."

No comments:

Post a Comment