Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!

Everyday I asked my son to write down everything he was thankful for that day...here is his list...Happy Thanksgiving to all!

1.  I'm thankful for my TV.
2.  I'm thankful we won our football game.  (It was the first game they have one in two years. Lots of celebration that day.)
3.  I'm thankful for my new shoes.  (After trying on many shoes and each one getting the 'running' test in the store, he finally settled for the perfect pair.)
4.  I'm thankful for Sunday chicken.  (I usually fix chicken for our lunch after church on Sunday.)
5.  I am thankful for getting out of school.
6.  I am thankful for getting alot of candy.  (He's still eating halloween candy.)
7.  I am thankful for my lip getting better.  (He's had chapped lips and it's finally getting better.)
8.  I am thankful for going to a TN game.   (He's remembering a football game that we tooks the kids to last year.)
9.  I am thankful for ice cream on Fridays.  (If he's good at school all week, his teach gives each child ice cream on Friday.)
10.  I am thankful for my yearbook.  (One of his favorite books to look at.)
11.  I am thankful for my two new library books.  (Diary of a wimpy kid and a Junie B Jones book.)
12.  I am thankful that my friend let me borrow his book.
13.  I am thankful for my mom.
14.  I am thankful for my dad.
15.  I am thankful for my house.
16.  I am thankful for my hot wheels and track.
17.  I am thankful for my Wii.
18.  I am thankful for my football.
19.  I am thankful for my 4 wheeler.
20.  I am thankful for our new living room.  (We re-arranged furniture in the living room.)
21.  I am thankful mom fixed me a strawberry pie.
22.  I am thankful I get to go to my nanna and papaw's house. 

No comments:

Post a Comment