Sunday, July 8, 2012

Spending a few nights with Aunt & Uncle

My son was spending a few nights with my aunt and uncle.  They decided to take my son to the nearby airport to see the planes take off and land.  He was so excited!  He said, "I'm ready to go...after all, I've got on my 'high-flying' shirt!"  (He was wearing his Hilfiger shirt)

The next day they were taking him to "Incredible Pizza" and he was thrilled to go there as well.  That morning before my aunt went to work he asked what time they were going.  She said, "It'll be around 4:30."  He said, "I hope I can wait that long!"

The next day he came home.  That night as I was putting him to bed and kissing him good night,  he looked up at me with a mischevious grin and said, "My aunt gives better hugs than you!" 

No comments:

Post a Comment