Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Christmas - Day 18 - Santa Calls

Tonight while eating dinner, son did not want to eat everything on his plate...all of a sudden our house phone rung (which never happens)...it was SANTA CLAUSE!  He wanted to speak to my son.  Son told him he didn't like to eat the chicken in chicken and dumplins.  Santa told him to eat the chicken...that's the best part!  Son said "Yes sir, I will"    We've made a picture of him eating everything in his plate and will be forwarding it to Santa cause we're hoping we're not on the naughty list.

After the call.....son is FULL OF EXCITEMENT!

"Santa said he'd see me on Christmas Eve and to BE GOOD!"

"Santa wants us to fix him chicken and dumplins on Christmas Eve.  He said he gets plenty of milk and cookies."

"Can we leave Santa a gift?"
"What kind of gift did you have in mind, son?"
"Well, I'm not sure but maybe we could get him a new red hat!"

"Mom, I looked at caller ID and it said wireless....do you think Santa has an Iphone?"

"Oh, dang....I should've asked him if I was on the good list or the naughty list before he hung up...maybe he'll call back before Christmas."

No comments:

Post a Comment