Monday, October 8, 2012

Happy 9th Birthday!!

Nine years ago today, God blessed us with a beautiful 11 lb. 6 oz baby boy.  He has brought much happiness, joy, and laughter to our family.  I love you dearly sweet boy!

Below are some of his saying regarding his birthday:

Mom:  "Son, I just can't believe you are almost 9 years old!"
Son:  "I know mom!  Seems like I should only be about 4 yrs old."

"I think I'm gonna get me a white ford limo to drive to school on my 16th birthday."

Mom:  "What do you want for your Birthday supper?  Chilli or ribs?"
Son:  "I'm not sure....I'll sleep on it and let you know in the morning."

"I'm soooo excited about my birthday!  I think I could talk about it forever!"

"You member when you asked me if I felt like I was 9 and I said not really....well since I got a phone I feel like I'm 10!'

No comments:

Post a Comment